Model Schools Program - Handouts and Guides
- This resource answers basic questions about what eDoctrina is.
- This resource lists upcoming training events from eDoctrina's staff - including webinars.
About These ResourcesThe resources below were created by Model Schools personnel to support the use of eDoctrina in the SLLBOCES districts.Links to the resources may also appear on other pages of this site - in those cases the resources should be exactly the same versions as the ones below.
- This resource includes how-to videos.
Notes & Announcements
eDoctrina - Question Building Basics (TITC Grant)View our course resources by clicking here.
Assessment How To MaterialsHow-ToDocumentHow-ToVideoSample PracticeQuestions
APPR (SLO/LLO) How To DocsThis handout details how to:
- Access, copy, and update last year's SLO/LLOs for this school year
This handout details how to add final scores to an SLO/LLO at the end of a semester or school year.Based on the 2013-2014 SLO/LLO editorThis handout details how a district administrator account can create a district HEDI table for use with SLO/LLOs.This handout details how district and school administrators can:
- Create a brand new SLO/LLO
- Finalize SLO/LLOs
- Access staff APPR reports - this will summarize all SLO/LLO and observation scores (if available) for a staff member.
Title 1 Reporting and RTI Tracker
AIS/RTI How to DocsHow to Input STAR Scores into eDoctrinaThis handout details how to manually input STAR scores into eDoctrinaHow to Import STAR Scores into eDoctrina with ExcelThis handout details how to set up and import an Excel spreadsheet of STAR scores into eDoctrinaThis handout details how to manually input F&P scores into eDoctrinaThis video created by eDoctrina details how to use the RTI tracker
Curriculum How To Docs
- Creating Units
- Printing Learning Plans (Unwrapped Standards)
- Collaborating on Units (Adding Co-Teachers)
- Creating Lesson Plans
- Printing the Curriculum Map Report