SLL BOCES Board of Education
GoalsSt. Lawrence-Lewis BOCES is committed to work successfully with component districts:
- To enhance and improve academic opportunities for students throughout the region utilizing a variety of approaches – the Regional Consolidation Study, Regional High School Study, legislation, and Multiple Pathways
- To model regional sharing and delivery models through inter-BOCES as well as intra-BOCES arrangements
- To continuously evaluate BOCES services for quality, efficiency, and potential improvement
- To facilitate the successful implementation of the Regents Reform Agenda, raising performance measures for students across the St. Lawrence-Lewis BOCES region.
- Provide financial and operational solutions to our educational partners
- Continue to work with the Board of Education Facilities Committee to complete upgrades to the ESC and CTE centers utilizing DASNY and other available funds
- Continue the consolidation of facilities including the sale or closure of the Washington Education Center
- Work with our Regional Partners, including Higher Education, to build and refine regional systems that will produce teachers and future educational leaders for the St. Lawrence-Lewis BOCES region.
ContactSt. Lawrence-Lewis BOCESBoard of EducationP.O. Box 231 - 40 W. Main StreetCanton, NY 13617(315) 386-4504
PresidentRoger M. Bennett
Vice-PresidentDana M. SmithTo report fraud, call the St. Lawrence-Lewis BOCES Fraud Hotline at (315) 788-5490. All calls will be anonymous!