Learning Resources Center (LRC) / School Library System
The School Library System and Learning Resources Center provides access to a wide variety of material and services to meet the needs of educators in our member school districts. These include
- Access to themed curriculum kits, classroom book sets, audiobooks on CD, large print titles, and technology kits from the Media Library (booked through SNAP),
- Databases, streaming videos, and royalty free music files (accessible through SNAP and local library webpages),
- Digital ebooks and audiobooks through Sora,
- Regular van delivery service to and from districts and BOCES sites,
- Professional learning opportunities for teachers and school librarians,
- A variety of school library support services, including cataloging, inventory service, online library catalog access, interlibrary loan, a book review program, cooperative collection development, and more.
For more information, please contact us at 315-386-4504 x10203. We are happy to help!
Educational Services Center
PO Box 231
40 West Main Street
Canton, NY 13617
Phone: (315) 386-4504 Ext. 10203
Fax: (315) 386-2828
Learning Resources Center